Monday, March 3, 2014

Our Sick Month

It has been quite the busy past couple of weeks. I have been sick with a cold that led to a sinus infection. I gave in and called the doctor this past Thursday and got an antibiotic. I am pretty much all cleared up now, but Ryan has caught it. This post is to brag about my wonderful husband during the past couple of weeks. While I was sick I was still working 6 days a week.  The first week of getting sick, Ryan made dinner every night. During the second week he kept up with cleaning the apartment and we went to create baby registries. This past Friday began the third trimester (and I had a pretty terrible week at work on top of being sick). Ryan surprised me by picking me up from work to go for dinner, he also had Godiva chocolate truffles, planned on dessert trip but we were full.  We got our first baby items for Titus this past weekend, so we decided to clean out the apartment and make room in the nursery. It is starting to sink in that Titus will be here in just 3 months! On a side note, Milo (our puppy) turns one next Monday! To celebrate, we're taking him to the vet then to get his hair cut. He's excited, like always.

How has Titus been growing the past few weeks?  He begins dreaming (of what, I wonder?).  He has wrinkled skin.  His eyelashes and eyebrows are noticeable.  His brain is growing quickly and his taste buds are developing. He is able to hear completely. He is about 13 1/2 inches long and weights about 1 1/2 lbs. His nostrils are beginning to open.

What food craving do you have?  Oranges, orange juice, broccoli salad, and Skittles.

What food aversions do you have? Chocolate (I know, strange).

How can you pray for us? Me with working with small children and all the bending over that I do. I'm finding out quickly that I am limited in how far I can bend over to pick items or children up. Ryan would be able to defeat this sickness and that we won't catch it again during the next couple of months. Continuing healthy growth of our Little Man.

We are planning a trip to Orlando this summer with
my parents and 7 y/o niece. Lots of photos to be
taken in this cute hate and bibdana I found at H&M!

I look huge in these pictures, but some people still
can't tell that I'm pregnant! I feel HUGE!

{Titus 3:4-8}

No comments:

Post a Comment