Thursday, September 5, 2013

An Answered Prayer

"Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of 
pains, losses, and disappointments;
but let us have patience 
and we soon shall see them in their proper figures."
-Joseph Addison-

It's been 3 days short of our 3 months of marriage and I have been looking since the wedding to find a consistent job. If you know me, you would know that I have to be doing something. Always. I had 2 jobs during every summer while in college, a full semester (or more) every semester plus sports and a job or two on top of those. I cannot sit at home. 

So 3 months, 23 applications, 7 interviews, and a truckload of prayers and support later, I am happy to announce that I have a consistent job! Tomorrow night will be my final night at the field. It was a fun job while it lasted (which means I can attend more games to get injured at :) ) I am working at Ripcho Studio as a photographer. I walked in, filled out the application, the owner showed me around, I asked questions then he hired me! I wish every other interview was like that! I know that God was holding out for the best for his daughter. The staff are super friendly as well as the owner. I have training Saturday, (which is perfect because Ryan will be away at the BBC Golf Classic) then I will be "on my own" on Monday.

here is their website: http://www.ripchostudio.com/

The day starts fairly early, but I will still be able to get home in time to cook dinner before Ryan gets home. I am looking forward to the consistent schedule and being able to attend church with my husband once again. Thank you all so much for your prayers! I am beyond blessed to have so many people concerned about Ryan and I.  

No comments:

Post a Comment