Thursday, March 21, 2013

Quotables

I am currently Student Teaching in a public school in Kindergarten and I am absolutely loving it!  One thing that I love is the phrases that some of the students come up with.  Here are some that I was able to record, just from today:

"If I'm going to tell my mom about something that happened in school,
what am I going to do? 
Tell her the (summary)." - Miss Harris
"Summer Christmas!" - Little Man

"Is it almost snack time?
Because my ear hurts." - Little Man

"What makes lava hot?" - Miss Harris
"Hot sauce and hot dogs!" - Little Men

"That homework was really cheap from the store!" - Little Man
(meaning it was really easy, so we should do more)

"How do I know that this shape is a rectangle?" - Miss Harris
"Because our Cheetos told us!" - Little Ladies

"What do you think is going to grow from this seed?" - Miss Harris
"A butterfly!" - Little Lady

"What other plants grow from under the ground?" - Miss Harris
"Frogs!" - Little Lady

"How come you are coming in so late?" - Miss Harris
"I was having a sleep over." - Little Man
(He means that he overslept.)

I'm sure there will be plenty more sayings that I will love to requote! I have such a fun bunch of Smarties!

*names are not given for the safety of the children.

- Soon-to-Be Mrs. Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment